Massachusetts Construction of an Oil Refinery and Port, Question 8 (1976)
The Massachusetts Construction of an Oil Refinery and Port Question, also known as Question 8, was on the November 2, 1976 ballot in Massachusetts as an advisory question, where it was approved. The measure advised the state government to construct an oil refinery and deep water port for ships.
- See Energy policy in Massachusetts for a full explanation of energy policy across the state.
|Massachusetts Question 8 (1976)|
Election results via: Massachusetts Secretary of State
- Massachusetts 1976 ballot measures
- 1976 ballot measures
- List of Massachusetts ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Massachusetts
- Energy policy in Massachusetts
- [http://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/elebalm/balmresults.html#year1919 Massachusetts Secretary of State, "Statewide Ballot Questions — Statistics by Year: 1919 – 2012," accessed December 23, 2013
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |
Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court | Appeals Court | Superior Courts | District Courts | Probate and Family Courts | Juvenile Courts | Housing Courts | Land Courts | Boston Municipal Courts | Judicial selection in Massachusetts |
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|