Massachusetts state executive offices
State executive organization
Executive officials in Massachusetts are part of a three-pronged government structure that includes state legislators and state judges. The following chart details the relationship among different branches of Massachusetts's state government:
The following is a list of state executive offices in Massachusetts.
- Attorney General of Massachusetts
- Governor of Massachusetts
- Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Auditor of the Commonwealth
- Massachusetts Commissioner of Agriculture
- Massachusetts Commissioner of Insurance
- Massachusetts Public Utilities Commission
- Massachusetts Secretary of Education
- Massachusetts Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs
- Massachusetts Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development
- Massachusetts Secretary of State
- Massachusetts Treasurer
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
|Candidate ballot access|
|Find detailed information on ballot access requirements in all 50 states and Washington D.C.|
There are no state executive elections in Massachusetts in 2015.
- Massachusetts Attorney General election, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of State election, 2014
- Massachusetts down ballot state executive elections, 2014
- Massachusetts gubernatorial and lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2014
- Massachusetts state executive official elections, 2014
There were no elections in Massachusetts in 2013.
There were no elections in Massachusetts in 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Massachusetts + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.