Mateen Zar, MBBS
was a 2014 Democratic
write-in candidate for District 46
of the Maryland State Senate
Zar's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Keep Baltimore & Maryland safe
- Fight for your rights
- Better future for our children through better education
- Family values
- Alleviate poverty through better job oppertunities
- Woman rights, especially post-natal care by providing more paid holidays & benefits
- Improve school health education system
- Proper health education & disease prevention in Maryland
- Equal oppertunities for every person
- Strongly oppose taxes on basic neccessaties of life such as food, housing, textile, home phone and electricity etc .
- Incentives for small businesses
- Keep working on welfare projects
- See also: Maryland State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Maryland State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Incumbent Bill Ferguson defeated Mateen Zar in the Democratic primary. Ferguson had no ballot competition in the general election; Zar continued as a write-in candidate.
|Maryland State Senate District 46, General Election, 2014
||Bill Ferguson Incumbent
|| Mateen Zar (write-in)
|Maryland State Senate, District 46 Democratic Primary, 2014
Bill Ferguson Incumbent
| Mateen Zar
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mateen + Zar + Maryland + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Mateen Zar News Feed