|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 106|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Cole's website highlights the following campaign themes:
|“||I am running because I believe in the power of the people. I believe that everyone should have a voice in the process. I believe that we need to live in the future, or future generations will suffer from our inaction. I believe in people over politics, and living by the National Association of Social Workers’ Code of Ethics, which emphasizes the importance of Service and Integrity.||”|
Elections for the office of Connecticut House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 12, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 10, 2014. Matt Cole was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Mitch Bolinsky was unopposed in the Republican primary. Cole will face Bolinsky in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Matt + Cole + Connecticut + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut House of Representatives
- Connecticut House of Representatives District 106
- Connecticut House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Connecticut State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- mattcoleforthe106th.com, "Why I’m Running for Connecticut’s 106 District State Representative," accessed October 17, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed July 15, 2014
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |