|Oregon House of Representatives, District 22|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Geiger's campaign website highlights the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Encourage business expansion with a predictable and fair tax environment"
- Excerpt: " I believe that one-size-fits-all education policy is bad for Oregon families. Not all kids learn the same way. We need to have schools..public, charter, online or private...that can respond and adapt to the changing needs of Oregon students."
- Excerpt: "We have plenty of money to support our public school system, take care of our most vulnerable Oregonians and support the state's functions. But we also waste a lot of taxpayer money. Judging programs on intentions rather than real outcomes does not make lawmakers good stewards of taxpayer money."
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Betty Komp was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Matt Geiger was unopposed in the Republican primary. He is also running on the Independent party ticket. Thad Marney is running as a Libertarian candidate and Michael P. Marsh is running as a Constitution Party candidate. Komp, Geiger, Marney and Marsh will face off in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Matt + Geiger + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon State Senate elections, 2014
- Oregon State Legislature
- Oregon House of Representatives
- Oregon House of Representatives District 22