Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives District 7|
|House Of Representatives District 18|
|2009 - 2011|
Patten's professional experience is as a community organizer.
Prior to leaving the Ohio House of Representatives, Patten served on the following committees:
- Commerce and Labor Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Ways and Means Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Alternative Energy Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- HealthCare Access and Affordability Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
Patten ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 7. Patten was unopposed in the March 6 Democratic primary election and was defeated by District 18 incumbent Mike Dovilla (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 7, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Mike Dovilla Incumbent||50.1%||27,731|
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 18|
|Matt Patten (D)||28,425|
|Colleen Grady (R)||27,468|
In 2008, Patten collected $302,604 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|OHIO DEMOCRATIC PARTY||$96,494|
|HOUSE DEMOCRATIC CAUCUS FUND OF OHIO||$40,000|
|LABORERS LOCAL 310||$21,340|
|LABORERS DISTRICT COUNCIL OF OHIO||$12,500|
|SEIU HEALTH CARE DISTRICT 1199 WV KY OH||$10,670|
Patten and his wife, Katherine, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Matt + Patten + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Representative Patten's campaign
- Ohio House of Representatives - Rep. Patten
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Representative Patten's Democratic caucus page
- Representative Patten's State Surge sponsored bills
- Follow the Money
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 18
| Succeeded by|
Mike Dovilla (R)
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |