Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Washington House of Representatives, District 17a|
Homola's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: " We desperately need to get a handle on the unfunded liability of the balloning debt that is incurring outside of the two year budget cycle window. "
- Jobs / Economy
- Excerpt: " In 2010, just 200 jobs were created in Clark County. In 2011, only 700! But we graduate from high schools alone thousands of kids with little to look forward to. I tend to call them the LOST GENERATION. We need to come together and attract businesses to our state and remove government burdens on small businesses for a sustainable future. "
- Gross Negligence Of Social Services
- Excerpt: " There was a time that if you needed help from the government it was rather humiliating. But now, it is discussed in great rapport. "Take what you can, it is owed to me"! I feel we need to put stop checks in for a lot of it. Drug testing for certain services is fine with me. "
- Crime And Drug Epidemic
- Excerpt: " I feel we have lost track of whose rights need to be upheld in the judicial system. Hanis crimes and career criminals need to be punished under the law, not appeased. And we all know how the drugs pull them into it. Public safety has always been number one! "
- Excerpt: " Investors on Wall Street and I alike feel healthcare is in a bubble. Some of the blame is on government intervention, creating inflated pricing through public plans. Government in any service industry will / has created inflation and waste. Also deregulation of certain services would bring down the cost of care. "
|Washington State House of Representatives, District 17a Blanket Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Matthew + Homola + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |