For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Matthew T. Lark
|Matthew T. Lark|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives District 57|
|Bachelor's||The University of Toledo|
|Master's||The University of Toledo|
Lark ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 57. Lark was unopposed in the March 6 Democratic primary election and lost against District 58 incumbent Terry Boose (R) and Robert Sherwin (L) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 57, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Terry Boose Incumbent||53.9%||28,390|
|Democratic||Matthew T. Lark||40.5%||21,342|
Lark and his wife Jennifer have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Matthew + Lark + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Norwalk Reflector, "State representative, county recorder races coming into focus," December 10, 2011
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Republican Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio official results for 2012 General Election," accessed June 10, 2014
- Larkforstaterep.com, "About Matt," accessed September 27, 2012
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |