Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 84|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Connecticut House of Representatives consisted of a primary election on August 12, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 10, 2014. Incumbent Hilda E. Santiago was unopposed in the Democratic primary and defeated Matthew Went (G) in the general election.
|Connecticut House of Representatives District 84, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Hilda E. Santiago Incumbent||85.7%||2,382|
Went ran in the 2012 election for Connecticut House of Representatives District 84. Went is running as a Green Party candidate. He was defeated by Hilda Santiago (D) and also faced David Swedock (R) and Damien DeJesus (We the People) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Matthew + Went + Connecticut + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut House of Representatives
- Connecticut House of Representatives District 84
- Connecticut House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Connecticut State Legislature
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed July 15, 2014
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official primary and general election results," accessed November 26, 2014
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Candidate list," accessed June 19, 2012
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Election Results 2012," accessed November 21, 2012
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |