|Michigan House of Representatives, District 89|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||3 terms (6 years)|
|Master's||Davenport University, 2013|
|Place of birth||Fort Wayne, Indiana|
|Profession||PALANO Consulting, Founder|
Wiedenhoeft attended Muskegon Community College but chose to pursue professional hockey rather than finish school. After his decision to retire from playing hockey, he returned to school. Wiedenhoeft earned his BBA in Accounting from Baker College. He went on to receive his MBA in Strategic Management from Davenport University in 2013. In 2012, Wiedenhoeft founded PALANO Consulting, a startup, sports and small business-consulting firm. He is also currently an academic coach and adjunct instructor at Davenport University.
Wiedenhoeft listed the following issues on his campaign website:
- Protect our Civil Liberties
- Restore the Constitution
- Protect 2nd amendment rights
- Fight to Reduce the national Debt and Spending
- Work for a balanced federal budget
- Battle for legitimate healthcare reform
- Improve national defense
- Ensure Veterans Have A Support System & Benefits
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Don Bergman is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Amanda Price is challenged by Matthew Wiedenhoeft in the Republican primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Matthew + Wiedenhoeft + Michigan + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 89
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Matthew Wiedenhoeft on Facebook (campaign
- Matthew Wiedenhoeft on Facebook (personal)
- Twitter feed
- YouTube channel
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |