Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|New York State Assembly, District 42|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Rodneyse Bichotte defeated L. Rickie Tulloch, Michele Adolphe and Victor Jordan in the Democratic primary, while Matthew Williams was unopposed in the Republican primary. Brian Kelly ran on the Conservative Party ticket. Mark Lieberman was removed from the ballot before the Democratic primary. Bichotte also ran on the Working Families Party ticket. Bichotte defeated Williams and Kelly in the general election.
|New York State Assembly, District 42 General Election, 2014|
|New York State Assembly, District 43 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|L. Rickie Tulloch||30.1%||1,696|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Matthew + Williams + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- New York State Assembly District 42
- New York State Assembly elections, 2014
- New York State Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- New York State Assembly
- New York Board of Elections, "Certification for the September 9, 2014, State Primary Election," accessed December 17, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Primary results for September 9, 2014," accessed October 1, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "NYS Board of Elections Assembly Election Returns November 4, 2014," accessed December 17, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |