|North Carolina House of Representatives District 6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on May 6, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Paul Tine is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Mattie Lawson will face Ashley Woolard in the Republican primary.
Lawson ran in the 2012 election for North Carolina House of Representatives District 6. She defeated Arthur Williams and Jeremy D. Adams in the Republican primary. She was defeated by Paul Tine in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 6, General Election, 2012|
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 6 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Mattie Lawson (advanced to runoff)||37.3%||2,677|
|Arthur Williams (advanced to runoff)||36%||2,585|
|Jeremy D. Adams||26.6%||1,911|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mattie + Lawson + North + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 6
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Primary Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed March 7, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed March 7, 2014
- North Carolina Board of Elections "Candidate lists," Accessed March 5, 2012
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed June 22, 2012
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |