Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Washington State Senate, District 41|
|(dead link) Campaign website|
Judge's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Fully Funding Education
- Excerpt:"Maureen is dedicated to fully funding our K-12 education system so that all of our children have a real opportunity to succeed. "
Championing Women’s Health and Reproductive Rights
- Excerpt:"Maureen served four years on the NARAL Pro- Choice Washington’s PAC board where she defended women’s health and reproductive choices. We need a champion for women who will speak out to ensure women’s health care and reproductive services are respected and funded in our state."
Seeking Transportation Solutions
- Excerpt:"The Eastside has some of the worst congestion in our state. We must work toward expanding transportation choices that will ease traffic congestion and reduce harmful emissions."
Safeguarding the Environment
- Excerpt:"As the Executive Director of the Washington Toxics Coalition in 2010, Maureen helped shepherd passage of the landmark “Safe Baby Bottle Act”—legislation that banned harmful toxins from baby bottles, children’s products, and sports bottles."
- See also: Washington State Senate elections, 2012
Judge ran in the 2012 election for Washington State Senate, District 41. Judge ran unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by incumbent Steve Litzow (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington State Senate, District 41, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Steve Litzow Incumbent||54%||37,314|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Maureen + Judge + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.