|Governor of Pennsylvania|
|Bachelor's||North Central University (1979)|
|Service/branch||United States Army|
|Years of service||1971 – 1974|
|Place of birth||Morrisonville, Illinois|
Following his graduation from high school in 1971, Myers enlisted in the US Army, serving in Germany for three years. He then returned to school to earn his bachelor's degree and served as a pastor in Assemblies of God churches in a number of cities. In 2001, Myers and his wife opened their first small business, Coffee Company.
- Bachelor of Arts, North Central University
- See also: State executive official elections, 2014
In February, 2014, Myers withdrew from the race for the 2014 Democratic nomination for Governor of Pennsylvania in the 2014 elections. Myers stated that the "logistical and financial challenges of moving my campaign forward have become too great to overcome." The general election took place November 4, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Max Myers + Governor + Pennsylvania
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- PoliticsPA, "Exclusive: McGinty to Launch Guv Exploratory Committee," March 18, 2013
- New Jersey Herald, Minister quits Pa. Democratic race for governor, February 24, 2014
- Myers for Governor, " About," accessed April 24, 2013
- Sabato's Crystal Ball, "2013-2014 Gubernatorial Races," accessed March 11, 2013
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |