McPherson County, Kansas
- See also: Evaluation of Kansas county websites
- The website has information on elected and administrative officials.
- The website has budget information available.
- The website has county commission meeting information.
- The website has information from county committee meetings.
- The website has building permits and zoning information.
- The website has some tax information available and online tax payment.
- The website does not have information on audits, contracts, lobbying, public records or tax breakdowns.
As of 2010, the National Cooperative Refinery Association was under fire for continuing to claim a $325 million tax exemption, after they'd already paid back $324 million of the industrial revenue bonds.
- McPherson County official website
- McPherson County Free Public Records Directory
- McPherson County on Epodunk
- County Officials
- Budget Information
- Commissioners Meeting Information
- County Meeting Minutes
- Zoning Information
- Tax Information
- Kansas Watchdog, McPherson County Refinery Bond and Tax Agreement Raises Questions, Sept. 28, 2010