Medford Area School District Bond Issue Question (April 2013)
This measure authorized the Medford Area School District to increase its debt by $5.83 million through issuing general obligation bonds in that amount in order to fund the construction of a new pool, the conversion of the high school pool to a gym facility and other various construction, remodeling and replacement projects.
|Medford Area School District Referendum|
- These election results are from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance Referendum Search.
Text of measure
Text of the resolution:
|“||BE IT RESOLVED, by the School Board of the Medford Area Public School District, Taylor and Marathon Counties, Wisconsin that there shall be issued pursuant to Chapter 67 of the Wisconsin Statutes, general obligation bonds in an amount not to exceed $5,830,000 for the public purpose of paying the cost of constructing a new pool at the middle school; converting the high school pool to a gym facility; various construction, remodeling and replacement projects at the high school building and site; and acquiring equipment, furnishing and fixtures.||”|
- Taylor County Clerk Website
- Wisonsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Information
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Search
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance referendum search
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |