|Montana House of Representatives, District 4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Montana|
Knadler's website highlights the following campaign themes:
|“||Strong educational opportunities, preservation of our pristine landscape, and an economy built on clean, sustainable resources are hallmarks of my campaign goals. Our children and grandchildren should have the opportunity to pursue a quality higher education as well as enjoy our natural beauty kept pure through excellent stewardship. With innovation and progressive strategies, our economy can be centered on long-term, sustainable opportunities.||”|
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. Melanie Knadler was unopposed in the Democratic primary. District 5 incumbent Keith Regier was unopposed in the Republican primary. Incumbent Ed Lieser (D) is running in District 5.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Melanie + Knadler + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana House of Representatives
- Montana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana House of Representatives District 4
- Official campaign website
- Melanie Knadler on Facebook
- Melanie Knadler on LinkedIn
- Official candidate list
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 11, 2014
- Melanie J. Knadler, "About," accessed September 6, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 9, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |