|Indiana House of Representatives, District 35|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Indiana House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Melanie Wright was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent L. Jack Lutz was unopposed in the Republican primary. Wright will face Lutz in the general election.
Wright ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 35. Wright ran unopposed in the May 8 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent L. Jack Lutz (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 35, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||L. Jack Lutz Incumbent||50.8%||14,676|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Melanie + Wright + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Indiana House of Representatives
- Indiana House of Representatives District 35
- Indiana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Indiana General Assembly
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed February 10, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |