For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Menasha Joint School District Bond Issue Question (April 2013)
This measure authorized the Menasha Joint School District to increase its debt by $29.995 million through issuing general obligation bonds in that amount in order to fund the construction, upgrade, energy efficiency improvement and other improvement projects in the district as outlined below in the text of the measure.
|Menasha School District Referendum|
- These election results are from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance Referendum Search.
Text of measure
Text of the question:
|“||Shall the Menasha Joint School District, Winnebago, Calumet and Outagamie Counties, Wisconsin be authorized to issue pursuant to Chapter 67 of the Wisconsin Statutes, general obligation bonds in an amount not to exceed $29,995,000 for the public purpose of paying the cost of constructing academic additions and a secure main entrance, as well as renovating existing academic areas at Menasha High School; undertaking other improvements, including energy efficiency, safety and security upgrades, technology infrastructure upgrades, heating and cooling system improvements, roof and other basic building replacements and asbestos abatement; completing site work; acquiring adjacent property to Menasha High School; and acquiring furniture, fixtures and equipment?||”|
- Winnebago County Clerk Website, Election Information
- Wisonsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Information
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Search
- Winnebago County April 2, 2013 election information packet
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |