|Wyoming House of Representatives District 52|
|Date of birth||08/27/1958|
McClure's professional experience includes working as the founder of Contract Pumping, owner of a ranch, and construction worker at T.H. Russell.
McClure's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "Second Amendment Rights"
- "NO State Income Tax"
- "Keeping Taxes Low"
- "Smaller, Less Intrusive Government"
- "I Believe the Legislature needs to Remember that it's the Tax Payers Money and Not Theirs"
- "State Government needs to be very Frugal with the Tax Payers' Money"
- "I Strongly Believe in the Traditional Family Lifestyle"
- "I am Very Pro- Ranching and Energy, and do not believe in increasing the Ad Valorem or severance Taxes over current levels"
- "I Believe that instead of the current health care reform law, we need to encourage competition by opening up to buying policies across State lines and lowering cost with Tort Reform"
- "If elected I will work very hard to find State Government waste and, where possible, to downsize State Government"
|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 52 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Sue Wallis Incumbent||46.1%||520|
McClure and his wife, Vicki, have three children; Merle II, Dean, and Heather.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Merle + McClure + Wyoming + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.