|Former candidate for|
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 19|
Hahn's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I believe that our State government's first duty is to protect life - from conception thru end-of-life stages. As a legislator, this will be a driving principle in all that I do."
Constitutional Goverment [sic]
- Excerpt: "As a State Representative, I will legislate to keep the role of our State government limited to the boundaries of the Constitution - both the U.S. and State. "
Excellence in Education
- Excerpt: "As a school teacher, I saw the roadblocks and hurdles placed before our students, our teachers and our administration. I will work to eliminate the barriers to a successful education."
- Excerpt: "As I have committed to in the Freedom Contract with Ohioans, I pledge to “hold Ohio’s overall government spending at current level during my term.” I know we can find ways to even reduce spending if our leaders are willing to do so."
- Excerpt: "I pledge to make sure that Seniors and all others on fixed incomes are helped by the decisions made at the Statehouse. And by limiting the size and scope of our State government, all Ohioans will be helped."
Elections for the office of Ohio House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 5, 2014. Michael Johnston was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Anne Gonzales defeated Meta Hahn in the Republican primary. Chad Monnin is running as a Libertarian candidate. Gonzales, Johnston and Monnin will face off in the general election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 19 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Anne Gonzales Incumbent||72.5%||5,531|
In 2014, Hahn's endorsements includedd the following:
- Ohio ProLife Action
- Buckeye Firearms Association
- Citizens for Community Values Action PAC
- Ohioans for Educational Freedom
- Ohio Citizens PAC
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Meta + Hahn + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Ohio General Assembly
- Ohio House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Ohio House of Representatives District 19
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |