Metro Counties of Illinois
- See also: Illinois government sector lobbying
Coalitions and issues
Metro Counties of Illinois is a member of Pension Fairness for Illinois Communities, a coalition of governments and organizations concerned about the state of Illinois's pension crisis. The association also belongs to the Regional Transportation Task Force, which serves to gather information and make recommendations to the Governor and to the General Assembly regarding area transportation programs in northeastern Illinois.
Income and Expenses
|Year||Total Expenses||Total Income|| Membership dues |
(included in Total Income)
There is no website for Metro Counties of Illinois, and therefore no membership forms are available. Membership dues can total around $15,750 for a single county as they did in DuPage County in 2007.
The Metro Counties of Illinois helped oppose and ultimately defeat a bill that would allow bicyclists to use roads in 2005.
- Pekin Daily Times, "County sets legislative priorities," December 18, 2009
- Illinois Secretary of State Lobbyist List
- Media Release, "Mayor A. George Pradel Calls On State Legislators for Pension Reform," March 3, 2010
- Bill Status of HB0463
- Form 990, Metro Counties of Illinois 2007
- Form 990, Metro Counties of Illinois 2006
- Form 990, Metro Counties of Illinois 2005
- ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP TO THE METRO COUNTIES OF ILLINOIS
- May 5, 2005