Mi-Wuk/Sugar Pine Fire Protection District parcel tax, Measure V (November 2008)
If Measure V had been approved, it would have levied an annual parcel tax for ten years, starting on July 1, 2009 and continuing through June 30, 2019. The tax would have been:
- Vacant Lot: $80.00
- Single Family Unit: $170.00
- Multi-family 2 to 4 Units: $230.00,
- Multi-family 5+ Units: $250.00,
- Commercial/Industrial: $290.00
A 2/3rds supermajority vote was required for approval.
- These election results are from the Tuolumne County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
|Measure V: "Shall there be imposed a special tax for fire protection/prevention, and emergency medical response on each parcel within the Mi-Wuk/Sugar Pine Fire Protection District in amounts based upon parcel definition of Vacant Lot - $80.00, Single Family Unit - $170.00 Multi-family 2 to 4 Units - $230.00, Multi-family 5+ Units - $250.00, and Commercial/Industrial - $290.00 per parcel per year for each fiscal year beginning July 1,2009 and continuing through June 30, 2019, which would repeal the current benefit assessment and parcel tax effective June 30, 2009."|
- California 2008 local ballot measures
- Parcel tax elections in California
- Mi-Wuk/Sugar Pine Fire Protection District Benefit Assessment Vote (June 2010)
- Election results for Measure V (Scroll to end of page 5)
- Tuolumne elections
- Cal-Tax report on the November school bond elections
- California City Finance report on November ballot measures