|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 17|
On his campaign website, Ankrom lists the following issues:
- "Government doesn't creat (sic) jobs, people and businesses do. That's why its important the government creates a responsible environment where businesses can grow and expand. We must work to ensure that every West Virginian has the opportunity to succeed."
- "Working men and women deserve to keep the money they earn. That is as a member of the House of Delegates I will fight to keep spending low so you can keep more of the money you earn."
- "We live in a global economy, and our students competition is not only across the street but around the world. That is why we must work to build a strong educational system that focuses on K thru12, Community and Technical colleges and our Four-year universities. These systems are crucial to insure that our citizens have the necessary skills that employers are looking for."
Ankrom ran in the 2012 election for West Virginia House of Delegates, District 17. Ankrom and Joyce Holland advanced unopposed in the May 8 primary election. He was defeated by Douglas Reynolds, Dale Stephens, and Joyce Holland in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Michael + Ankrom + West Virginia + House of Delegates"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |