Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Montana State Senate, District 34|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Comstock was a 2010 Republican candidate for District 32 of the Montana State Senate. Comstock switched parties from Republican to Democratic by filing to run as a Democrat in the 2012 elections. He said that made the switch to "change the 'would-be communists' from within."
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Montana State Senate will consist of a primary election on June 3, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014. Michael Comstock faces April Buonamici in the Democratic primary. Gordon Vance faces Ted Washburn in the Republican primary. Incumbent Scott Sales (R), who is not up for re-election, was reassigned to District 35 by redistricting.
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2012
Comstock ran in the 2012 election for Montana State Senate, District 34. Comstock ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by Scott Sales (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana State Senate, District 34, General Election, 2012|
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2010
|Montana State Senate, District 32 General election (2010)|
|Larry Jent (D)||4,753|
|Michael Comstock (R)||4,108|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Comstock + Montana + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana State Senate
- Montana State Senate elections, 2014
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana State Senate District 34
- Campaign website 2012
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- List of candidates for 2010 Montana State Senate
- June 8, 2010 primary election results