|U.S. House, Texas, District 13|
|Years of service||1973-1979 and 1983-1992|
- U.S. Navy, 1973-1979 and 1983-1992
- Pastor, Northside Missionary Landmark Baptist Church
- Pastor, Ricardo Baptist Church
- Substitute Teacher, Duval County School District, Florida
Barrett stated the following about his political philosophy in a bio submission to Ballotpedia.
"Constitutional Conservative, Ronald Reagan Conservative. Would like to overturn the Affordable Healthcare Act, the Patriot Act, CISPA, and introduce a 15% flat tax."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Barrett + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Texas' 13th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Texas' 13th Congressional District
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County," accessed December 10, 2013
- [Biographical submission to Ballotpedia, May 9, 2013]
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |