was a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 44
of the Oklahoma State Senate
Brooks-Jimenez's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Excerpt: "As State Senator, Michael will focus on improving public education and building the economy within Oklahoma, to create a more prosperous state now and into the future."
- Excerpt: "Michael believes we have a responsibility to our seniors, our veterans, and most importantly our children. Michael will work to make sure our students are receiving an education that prepares them for real life."
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Oklahoma State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Incumbent Ralph Shortey was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Michael Brooks-Jimenez was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Constance Fawcett ran as an Independent candidate. Shortey defeated Brooks-Jimenez and Fawcett in the general election.
|Oklahoma State Senate, District 44 General Election, 2014
||Ralph Shortey Incumbent
|| Michael Brooks-Jimenez
|| Constance Fawcett
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Brooks + Jimenez + Oklahoma + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Michael Brooks-Jimenez News Feed
- ↑ Vote Brooks-Jimenez, "About Michael Brooks-Jimenez," accessed September 19, 2014
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014," accessed April 15, 2014
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Results Statewide Primary Election — June 24, 2014," accessed July 10, 2014
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official General Election Results, Federal, State, Legislative and Judicial Races — November 4, 2014," accessed November 5, 2014