Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Washington House of Representatives, District 38b|
Casey ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 38b. Casey ran unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by incumbent Mike Sells (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 38b, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Mike Sells Incumbent||62.4%||30,832|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Michael + Casey + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- A Clear and Present Danger: The Threat to Religious Liberty in the Military - Right Side News
- Area lawmakers urge continued protection for Libbey from Washington, DC - northwestohio.com
- HUFFPOST HILL - Conservatives Realize Paul Ryan Not Fiscal Leader, Actually ... - Huffington Post
- Today In Sports History - Juneau Empire (subscription)
- Today in History - Ventura County Star
- 1950 Pacific Coast League MVP: Catfish Metkovich - Minor League Ball (blog)
- House Votes To Unearth Remains Of Veteran Involved In Homicide - Huffington Post
- Ridgefield Democrat announces run against Herrera Beutler - The Columbian
- Viewpoints: 'Small-Bore' Budget Deal Better Than Shutdown; Calif. Battle on ... - Kaiser Health News
- New Evidence of Contra-Cocaine Scandal - Consortium News
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |