Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 87|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Dennis ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 87. He ran unopposed in the Conservative primary on September 13, 2012. He was defeated by Luis R. Sepulveda in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 87, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Luis R. Sepulveda Incumbent||96.9%||28,777|
|Green||Walter G. Nestler||0.9%||276|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Dennis + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Indispensable Leader of the Marijuana Movement - CounterPunch
- First Read ? December 17, 2013 - City & State
- Music to their ears - The Province
- The Election Victory of Chokwe Lumumba?Part One of Two - Socialist Alternative
- Will de Blasio Choke Charters? - Wall Street Journal
- Music for the holidays: Thinking inside the box set - Ottawa Citizen
- From scandal-plagued politicians to natural disasters, a look back at 2013 - Calgary Herald
- First Read ? December 9, 2013 - City & State
- Albany Pro: Astorino goes to Buffalo; oil on the Hudson - Capital New York
- First Read ? December 12, 2013 - City & State
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |