|Florida State Senate, District 30|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, 1988|
|Master's||Friends University, 2009|
|Other||The George Washington University, 2009 (Ed.D.)|
|Years of service||1980 - 1987|
Dreikorn was a 2014 Republican special election candidate seeking election to the U.S. House to represent the 19th Congressional District of Florida. He was defeated by Curt Clawson in the Republican primary on April 22, 2014.
- See also: Florida State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Florida State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place August 26, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 20, 2014. Incumbent Lizbeth Benacquisto defeated Michael Dreikorn in the Republican primary and is unchallenged in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Dreikorn + Florida + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida State Senate
- Florida State Senate District 30
- Florida State Senate elections, 2014
- Florida State Legislature
- United States House of Representatives
- Florida's 19th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Florida's 19th Congressional District special election, 2014
- Florida's 19th Congressional District
- Naples News, "Lee man seeks congressional seat, will 'stand up for what I believe in'," accessed February 19, 2014
- Associated Press, "Primary Results," accessed April 22, 2014
- Florida Division of Elections, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed August 27, 2014
- Florida Division of Elections, "Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election," accessed June 23, 2014
- Florida Election Division, "Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election," accessed February 3, 2014
- Miami Herald, "Special election scheduled to fill Radel's seat," accessed January 31, 2014
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |