Michael E. Connolly
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Rhode Island House of Representatives, District 48|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Rhode Island House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 25, 2014. Steven Gamache will face Michael E. Connolly in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Brian Newberry is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Connolly ran in the 2012 election for Rhode Island House of Representatives District 48. Connolly was unopposed in the September 11 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Brian Newberry (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Michael + Connolly + Rhode Island + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rhode Island House of Representatives
- Rhode Island House of Representatives District 48
- Rhode Island House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Rhode Island General Assembly