Michael E. Freeman-Saulsberre
|Michael E. Freeman-Saulsberre|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Senate District 18|
was a 2012 Republican
candidate for District 18
of the New York State Senate
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2012
Freeman-Saulsberre ran in the 2012 election for New York State Senate District 18. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent Martin Malave Dilan (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Senate, District 18, General Election, 2012
||Martin Malave Dilan Incumbent
|| Michael E. Freeman-Saulsberre
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2010
Freeman-Saulsberre ran unopposed in the September 14 Republican primary. Freeman-Saulsberre was defeated by incumbent Martin Malave Dilan (D) in the general election on November 2.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Freeman-Saulsberre + New + York + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Michael Freeman-Saulsberre News Feed
- ↑ State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, retrieved August 15, 2012.
- ↑ ABC News, "New York unofficial 2012 primary election results," accessed September 13, 2012
- ↑ New York Times, "NY state legislative election results," accessed February 11, 2014