Michael E. Johnson
|Michael E. Johnson|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kentucky State Senate, District 13|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||December 10, 2013|
was a 2013 Republican
candidate for District 13
of the Kentucky State Senate
He was defeated by Reggie Thomas
- See also: Kentucky state legislative special elections, 2013
Johnson ran in the 2013 election for Kentucky State Senate District 13. The seat was vacant following Kathy Stein's (D) resignation following her appointment as Fayette Family Court judge. Johnson was defeated by Reggie Thomas (D) in the special election, which took place on December 10, 2013.
|Kentucky State Senate, District 13, Special Election, 2013
|| Richard Moloney
|| Michael E. Johnson
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Johnson + Kentucky + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Michael Johnson News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 kentucky.com, "Republicans pick Michael Johnson as nominee in special Senate election; Moloney to run as independent," October 21, 2013
- ↑ courier-journal.com, "Kathy Stein appointed to Fayette judgeship; special elections set for her seat, John Arnold's," October 14, 2013
- ↑ Kentucky.com, "Democrat Reginald Thomas wins state Senate special election," December 10, 2013
- ↑ Kentucky Department of Elections, "Official Special election results," accessed May 7, 2014