is a 2014 Democratic
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
representing the 10th Congressional District
- See also: California's 10th Congressional District elections, 2014
Eggman is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House, representing California's 10th District. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
Eggman is a member of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee's Jumpstart program, which is designed to provide early support to top-tier Democratic challengers.
Eggman was endorsed by Representative Jerry McNerney.
Candidates for Congress are required to file reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Eggman's reports.
|Michael Eggman (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|July Quarterly||July 15, 2013||$0.00||$117,947.45||$(7,877.50)||$110,069.95|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2013||$110,069.95||$79,818.27||$(42,742.26)||$147,145.96|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Eggman + California + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Failed to load RSS feed from http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&gl=us&q=Michael+Eggman+California+House&um=1&ie=UTF-8&output=rss: There was a problem during the HTTP request: 503 Service Unavailable
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Roll Call, "Democrats Launch New Program for House Recruits," May 9, 2013
- ↑ Facebook, "Michael Eggman," May 28, 2013
- ↑ Federal Election Commission "Michael Eggman July Quarterly," Accessed July 28, 2013
- ↑ Federal Election Commission "Michael Eggman October Quarterly," Accessed October 29, 2013