|Missouri House of Representatives, District 111|
|January 7, 2013 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Missouri House Of Representatives, District 105|
|2006 - 2011|
Frame served in the House previously, representing District 105 from 2006 to 2011.
Frame's professional experience includes working for the Service Employees International Union Local 1, and as a Union Construction/Pipefitter Laborer. He served in the United States Navy from 1984 to 1988.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Frame served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Appropriations - Infrastructure and Job Creation|
|• Emerging Issues in Agriculture|
|• Local Government|
|• Professional Registration and Licensing|
|• Workforce Development and Workplace Safety|
Frame's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Jobs & Manufacturing
- Excerpt: "He believes our best hope for reviving the American economy lies in reducing our trade deficit. A 20% reduction in the non-crude oil trade deficit would provide an over $117 billion boost every year to the American economy with zero cost to the taxpayers simply by buying more American made products."
- Excerpt: "Michael Frame will work to insure our children are able to compete for tomorrow’s jobs."
Roads & Infrastructure
- Excerpt: "In four years Michael Frame helped secure funding for over $40 MILLION of road improvements. He knows what it takes to secure funding for highways, bridges, railroads, ports, and to improve public safety."
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. However, filing in District 27 was extended to March 28, 2014, due to a withdrawal.
Frame won election in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 111. Frame ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and defeated Derrick R. Good (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 111, General Election, 2012|
Frame raised $4,875 for his campaign.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 105|
|Michael Frame (D)||13,035||100.0%|
Comprehensive donor information for Frame is available dating back to 1998. Based on available campaign finance records, Frame raised a total of $275,761 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 20, 2013.
|Michael Frame's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Missouri State House, District 111||$80,431|
|2010||Missouri State House, District 105||$67,540|
|2008||Missouri State House, District 105||$4,875|
|2006||Missouri State House, District 105||$114,975|
|1998||Missouri State House, District 105||$7,940|
|Grand Total Raised||$275,761|
2012Frame won re-election to the Missouri House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Frame raised a total of $80,431.
|Missouri House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Michael Frame's campaign in 2012|
|Jake Hummel Campaign Fund||$12,800|
|Missouri Democratic Party||$5,934|
|Real Worthy Investments||$5,250|
|Committee To Elect Jeff Roorda||$5,000|
|Committee To Re-elect Michael Frame||$4,700|
|Total Raised in 2012||$80,431|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Frame has been a member of the Jefferson Rockwood South Country Labor Clubs, St. Louis Labor Council, Young Democrats of Greater Saint Louis, and the Northwest R-I Board of Education.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Frame + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Office website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 1998
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Frame
- "frame4thehouse," Official Campaign Website
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Nov 6, 2012 General Election - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Aug 7, 2012 Primary - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Missouri House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- Follow the Money's report on Frame's 2008 campaign contributions
- "Follow the Money," "Frame, Michael," accessed September 20, 2013
|Missouri House of Representatives District 111
| Succeeded by|
|Missouri House of Representatives District 105
| Succeeded by|
Paul Curtman (R)
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |