|Texas State Senate, District 4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||May 10, 2014|
|Place of birth||Tomball, TX|
Gordy Bunch (R), Brandon Creighton (R), Michael Galloway (R) and Steve Toth (R) faced off in the special election, which took place on May 10. Because no candidate received more than 50 percent of the vote, the top two vote-getters - Creighton and Toth - advanced to a runoff election on August 5, which Creighton won.
The seat was vacant following Tommy Williams's (R) retirement on October 26, 2013.
- See also: Texas State Senate elections, 2012
|Texas State Senate District 4 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Tommy Williams Incumbent||62.5%||36,630|
Galloway and his wife, Angela, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Galloway + Texas + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Texas Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 14, 2014
- yourhoustonnews.com, "ELECTION 2014: Senate District 4 race headed for runoff," May 10, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "Runoff Election Declaration," accessed June 2, 2014
- Texas Tribune, "Creighton Easily Wins Special State Senate Race," August 5, 2014
- kxan.com, "Special state Senate election date set," November 7, 2013
- Texas Secretary of State, "1992 - Current Election History," accessed February 17, 2014
- Office of the (Texas) Secretary of State, "Race Summary Report," accessed July 12, 2012