Michael Garcia (New York)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York Attorney General|
- See also: New York attorney general election, 2014
Garcia considered running for election to the position of New York Attorney General in 2014. In September 2013 it was reported he would not seek the position due to professional and personal reasons.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Garcia + New York + Attorney General"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Movie Theater Murder - Daily Beast
- Astorino, Garcia headlining Bronx GOP brunch - Politics on the Hudson (blog)
- Charles Cashes in On Kate's Popularity - Daily Beast
- Monthly Archives: April 2005 - The Daily Campus
- FFA to confront FIFA about Qatar after Jerome Valcke's admission smacks of ... - The Daily Telegraph
- 'Saturday Night Live' Star Bobby Moynihan Is the 'Chozen' One - Daily Beast
- Albany Pro: Defending the Assembly - Capital New York
- Why Are Girl Scout Camps Being Closed? - Daily Beast
- What Jesus Really Means - Daily Beast
- Sports digest: Alex Rodriguez is mulling options - San Jose Mercury News
- City and State, "Former U.S. Attorney Garcia Mulling Challenge to Schneiderman," June 27, 2013
- Times Union, "Garcia hits the rubber chicken dinner circuit," July 23, 2013
- New York Daily News, "Republican Michael Garcia not running against incumbent Democrat Eric Schneiderman for state attorney general: source," September 16, 2013
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |