|Pennsylvania State House District 148|
|2005 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Bachelor's||University of Pennsylvania, 1995|
|J.D.||Villanova University School of Law, 2000|
Gerber earned his B.A. in American History from the University of Pennsylvania in 1995. He went on to receive his J.D. from Villanova University School of Law in 2000.
After earning his law degree, Gerber began working as an attorney. He has also worked as a Law Clerk for the United States Attorney's Office of the Eastern District of Pennsyvlvania's Criminal Prosecution Division. He has worked for Governor Ed Rendell's Transition Team as Legal Counsel as well.
|Pennsylvania State House, District 148|
|Michael Gerber (D)||16,876||62.0%|
|Matt Maguire (R)||10,367||38.1%|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 148|
|Mike Gerber (D)||24,532||66.6%|
|Matthew Maguire (R)||12,281||33.4%|
In 2010, Gerber received $451,779 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Michael Gerber's campaign in 2010|
|Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association||$50,000|
|Pennsylvania Education Association||$26,000|
|Barroway Topaz Kessler Meltzer & Check||$20,250|
|Shoemaker, John P||$20,000|
|Pennsylvania Democratic Party||$11,640|
|Total Raised in 2010||$451,779|
Gerber and his wife, Jessica, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Michael + Gerber + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Go! Calendar listings: Stage & Screen, Dec. 6-12 - Times Herald-Record
- STATE-BY-STATE - HispanicBusiness.com
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Rep. Gerber
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Pennsylvania Department of State, Official Primary Results
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List In Ballot Order," March 26, 2012
- 2010 general election results from the Pennsylvania Secretary of State's office
- Official 2008 state house election results from the Pennsylvania Department of State
- Follow the Money - 2010 donations
|Pennsylvania House Of Representatives District 148
| Succeeded by|
Mary Jo Daley (D)
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |