|Former candidate for|
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 77|
Haskins' website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. George A. Brown Jr. defeated Michael Haskins in the Democratic primary and was unchallenged in the general election.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 77 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|George A. Brown, Jr.||62%||2,403|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Haskins + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 77
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Michael Haskins on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official candidate list
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings with the Office of the Secretary of State," accessed October 29, 2014
- Michael Haskins for State Representative, homepage, accessed May 7, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary Election Results," accessed October 29, 2014
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |