|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 77|
Haskins' website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. George A. Brown Jr. defeated Michael Haskins in the Democratic primary.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 77 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|George A. Brown, Jr.||62%||2,403|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Haskins + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 77
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Michael Haskins on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official candidate list
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings with the Office of the Secretary of State," accessed August 21, 2014
- Michael Haskins for State Representative, homepage, accessed May 7, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- C-SPAN, "Primary Results - May 20th, 2014," accessed May 20, 2014
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |