|Former candidate for|
|New York State Assembly, District 121|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Hennessy's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Excerpt: "This issue I support: the raising of Minimum Wages for our workers."
- Excerpt: "These are the issues that I support: Marriage Equality Act; Anti-Discrimination Legislation based on Gender."
- Excerpt: "This is an issue I do not support: Hydro-Fracking in New York State."
- Excerpt: "This issue I am against: Common Core State Standards."
- Excerpt: "These are two important issues that I do support: Campaign Finance Reform and Term limits for all levels of Government."
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Incumbent William Magee defeated Michael Hennessy in the Democratic primary, while John J. Salka was unopposed in the Republican primary. Salka also ran on the Conservative Party ticket. Magee defeated Salka in the general election.
|New York State Assembly, District 121 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||William Magee Incumbent||52.5%||17,073|
|Republican||John J. Salka||47.5%||15,439|
|New York State Assembly, District 121 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|William Magee Incumbent||59.3%||2,082|
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2010
|New York State Senate, General Election Results, District 47 (2010)|
|Joseph Griffo (R)||55,909|
|Michael Hennessy (D)||25,525|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Hennessy + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- New York State Assembly District 121
- New York State Assembly elections, 2014
- New York State Legislature
- Hennessy for Assembly, "The Issues," accessed August 22, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Certification for the September 9, 2014, State Primary Election," accessed December 17, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Primary results for September 9, 2014," accessed October 1, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "NYS Board of Elections Assembly Election Returns November 4, 2014," accessed December 17, 2014
- New York Times, "NY state legislative election results," accessed February 11, 2014
- New York State Board of Elections, "Official Primary results from September 14, 2010," accessed July 31, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |