Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New Jersey, District 5|
Cino runs Cino Oil Co.
Cino proposed increasing employment through giving federal money directly to small business that create jobs.
Cino also supported repealing Obamacare and increasing domestic energy production.
Cino acknowledged that he was a long-shot for the Republican nod, but said, "The system of government we have, the incumbents have so many advantages -- money. I’m running against the big bank lobby."
|New Jersey's 5th Congressional District Republican Primary, 2012|
|Scott Garrett Incumbent||87.2%||24,709|
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2011
Cino ran in the 2011 election for New Jersey Senate District 39. He ran against Republican incumbent Gerald Cardinale in the primary on June 7, 2011. Democratic candidate Lorraine Waldes ran unopposed in the June 7 Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 8, 2011.
- Politicker NJ "Republican Cino running against Garrett," January 10, 2012
- WYNC "Live! NJ Election Results," June 5, 2012
- New Jersey Department of State, Amended certification
- New Jersey Spotlight "Candidates: U.S. Congress Republicans District 5," May 29, 2012
- Michael Cino campaign website "Economic Plan," Accessed May 30, 2012
- New Jersey Secretary of State "2012 Primary Results"
- New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official State Senate Primary Candidate List