Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives District 8|
Jenkins ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 8. Jenkins replaced Michael Carpenter on the general election ballot after his withdrawal and was defeated by incumbent Joyce Ann Fitzpatrick (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 8, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Joyce Fitzpatrick Incumbent||70%||2,308|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Michael + Jenkins + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Defense to offense: Late goal lifts UVM - BurlingtonFreePress.com
- Art and Theater Listings - Press Herald
- Audience Calendar - Press Herald
- Parish pump Hailsham - November 15 2013 - Sussex Express
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |