Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Idaho House of Representatives District 22B|
Law ran in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 22B. He lost against Jason Monks, Fred Tilman and Stephen Warren in the Republican primary on May 15, 2012. Sharon Fisher ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho House of Representatives District 22B Republican Primary, 2012|
|Charles D. Hoffman||4.4%||105|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Michael + Law + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Congress renews undetectable gun ban for decade - KHQ Right Now
- Congress renews undetectable gun ban for decade - Spokane, North Idaho ... - KHQ Right Now
- Big tech companies lash out at government snooping - The Idaho Statesman
- Terrie Sullivan, 63 - Montana Standard
- Hired guns: K Street revolvers shot blanks against NRA artillery - Sunlight Foundation Reporting Group (blog)
- Bulk fleet profile in pictures: Apex Logistics - Overdrive Magazine
- Gov. Haslam lays out conditions for Medicaid deal - The Idaho Statesman
- Aubrey Peters, Teen Hero, 16, Fatally Shot In Indiana Home - Huffington Post
- Carson City man jailed after allegedly stuffing a six pack of bottled beer in ... - Carson Now
- Missing 5-Month-Old Jaxon Smith Found; Mother Arrested, Father Still At Large - Huffington Post