|J. Michael Lenihan|
|Rhode Island State Senate District 35|
Lenihan earned his B.A. from Rhode Island College in 1967 and his M.A. from Brown University in 1968.
While a member of the Rhode Island State Senate, Lenihan served on the following committees:
- Environment and Agriculture Committee, Rhode Island State Senate
- Government Oversight Committee, Rhode Island State Senate
- Rules Committee, Rhode Island State Senate
Lenihan did not run for re-election in District 35.
|Rhode Island State Senate, District 35 (2008)|
|Michael Lenihan (D)||7,343|
|John Pagliarni, JR. (R)||6,685|
Lenihan raised $12,405 during the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below.
|Senate Democratic Leadership Committee||$1,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Michael + Lenihan + Rhode + Island + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Lenihan and his wife Patricia have one child.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996, 1994
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Michael Lenihan," accessed November 24, 2014
- State of Rhode Island Board of Elections, "2008 Statewide General Election Results," accessed June 6, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Rhode Island State Senate spending, 2008," accessed June 6, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions to Michael Lenihan," accessed November 24, 2014
|Rhode Island State Senate District 35
| Succeeded by|
Dawson Hodgson (R)