For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, Florida, District 13|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
He was a 2014 special election write-in candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 13th Congressional District of Florida. He was defeated by David Jolly (R) in the general special election on March 11, 2014.
Levinson ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Florida's 13th District. Levinson ran as a write-in candidate. He was defeated by incumbent David Jolly (R) in the general election on November 4, 2014.
Levinson ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House, representing Florida's 13th District. Levinson ran as a write-in candidate. He was defeated by David Jolly (R) in the general special election on March 11, 2014.
|U.S. House, Florida District 13 General Special Election, 2013|
|Source: Unoffocial Results via Associated Press|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Levinson + Florida + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida Election Division, "Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election," accessed April 16, 2014
- Tampa Bay Times, "In Pinellas congressional race, jockeying continues and Ehrlich gets endorsement," accessed October 16, 2013
- Associated Press, "U.S. House - District 13 - General," accessed March 11, 2014
- The Huffington Post, "Election 2014," November 4, 2014
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |