|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 34|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Master's||Indiana Wesleyan College|
|Place of birth||Louisville, Kentucky|
McNair's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Incumbent Mary Lou Marzian was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Michael McNair was unopposed in the Republican primary. Marzian faces McNair in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + McNair + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 34
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings with the Office of the Secretary of State," accessed August 21, 2014
- Mike McNair, "About Mike McNair," accessed May 7, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- C-SPAN, "Primary Results - May 20th, 2014," accessed May 20, 2014
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |