|Former candidate for|
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 34|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Master's||Indiana Wesleyan College|
|Place of birth||Louisville, Kentucky|
McNair's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Incumbent Mary Lou Marzian ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Michael McNair ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Marzian defeated McNair in the general election.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 34 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Mary Lou Marzian Incumbent||69.2%||13,830|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + McNair + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 34
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings with the Office of the Secretary of State," accessed October 29, 2014
- Mike McNair, "About Mike McNair," accessed May 7, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary Election Results," accessed October 29, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 General Election Results," accessed December 5, 2014
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |