was a 2014 Independent
candidate who sought election to the U.S. House
to represent the 25th Congressional District
Mussack has experience working as a real estate agent, manager, Notary Public, mortgage servicer, teacher, non-profit board director and business owner.
Mussack's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Jobs: "In order to have a viable economy and allow people to reach the American dream, the availability of jobs is necessary. "
- Education: "A good education is the foundation of a successful society. "
- Business: "California is not doing enough to keep business in the state. We continue to lose companies to other states which take many good jobs with them."
—Michael Mussack's campaign website, http://michaelmussack.squarespace.com/issues/
- See also: California's 25th Congressional District elections, 2014
Mussack ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent California's 25th District. Mussack was defeated in the blanket primary on June 3, 2014.
|U.S. House, California District 25 Primary, 2014
|| Lee Rogers
|| Evan Thomas
|| Troy Castagna
|| David Bruce
|| Michael Mussack
|| Navraj Singh
|Source: California Secretary of State
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Mussack + California + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Michael Mussack News Feed
- ↑ California Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 28, 2014
- ↑ Campaign website, "About Michael Mussack," accessed April 22, 2014
- ↑ Campaign website, "Issues," accessed April 22, 2014
- ↑ Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- ↑ The New York Times, "California Primary Results," June 3, 2014