|U.S. House, Pennsylvania, District 6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||West Point, 1985|
|Years of service||1985-1998|
|Service branch||U.S. Army Reserves|
|Years of service||1998-present|
|Profession||CEO, Daleco Resources Corporation|
Following his graduation from West Point in 1985, Parrish spent 13 years as an Army Aviator on active duty. He continues to serve as a Colonel in the Army Reserves today. Parrish worked for General Electric before founding Equisol LLC in 2003. He then served as Chairman and CEO of Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corporation. Parrish is currently CEO of Daleco Resources Corporation.
Parrish has a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point. He went on to receive a master's in Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering from Stanford University and an M.B.A. from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
The Democratic leadership endorsed Parrish. He received the backing of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi held a fundraiser for Parrish and Kevin Strouse of Pennsylvania's 8th Congressional District on February 6, 2014.
|Michael Parrish (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year-End||January 31, 2014||$0||$103,206||$(0)||$103,206|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$103,206.00||$40,526.25||$(125,360.40)||$18,371.85|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Parrish + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Pennsylvania's 6th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Pennsylvania's 6th Congressional District
- NewsWorks, "National Democrats like first-time candidate in 6th Congressional race," accessed January 27, 2014
- Politcs PA, "PA-6: Parrish Withdraws," accessed March 19, 2014
- Campaign website, "About Mike," accessed March 17, 2014
- Politics PA, "Pelosi To Hold Fundraiser For Parrish and Strouse," January 29, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Year-End," accessed February 12, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed April 23, 2014
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |