Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 26|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Reed served on this committee:
Reed ran for re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 35. Reed advanced past the September 11 primary and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 35 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Peter Silva Incumbent||32.6%||344|
|Michael Reed Incumbent||21.8%||230|
On November 2, 2010 Reed won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
In 2010, a year in which Reed was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Reed + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Friday Talking Points -- 2014 the Year of the Marijuana Voter? - Huffington Post
- HUFFPOST HILL - John Boehner Likes The Good Life - Huffington Post
- Growing Dem opposition could doom ObamaCare - Fox News
- Republican Strategy For 2014 Looks Similar To 2012 - Huffington Post
- Democrats Seize On Mike Huckabee Comments About Contraception - Huffington Post
- Hillsborough real estate transactions for Jan. 26. - Tampabay.com (blog)
- Prince William County and Stafford County home sales - Washington Post
- Montgomery County and Frederick County home sales - Washington Post
- Why 2014 Senate Races Mean So Much for 2016 - RealClearPolitics
- Politicians And The Public Think Differently When It Comes To Abortion - Huffington Post
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010