Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Carolina State Senate District 18|
|High school||Bunn High School|
|Service/branch||United States Marine Corps|
Schriver earned a degree in Criminal Justice with academic honors from Vance-Granville Community College. After graduating, Schriver was accepted into the Police Academy, where he was promoted to and graduated as Class Leader. He later returned to school, earning his Bachelors Degree from Campbell University.
Schriver's website highlights the following campaign themes:
President Reagan had it right....
- "Reduce Taxes"
- "Remove Restricting Regulations"
- "Support Energy initiatives"
- "Praise Job Creation"
Michael will actively support:
- "Creating a Better Business Climate for JOBS!!!!!"
- "Requiring VOTER ID...It is a Common-Sense decision!"
- "Reducing Wasteful Government Spending"
- "Removing Excessive Regulations"
- "Protecting All Innocent Human Life Including the Unborn"
- "Protecting 2nd Amendment Rights"
- "Defining Marriage as Being Between One Man & One Woman"
- "Tackling Illegal Immigration"
- "Restricting Forced Annexation"
- "Restricting Unfunded Mandates"
|North Carolina State Senate District 18 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Michael + Schriver + North Carolina + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- schriverforncsenate.com - Issues
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Primary Results, 2012," accessed April 15, 2014
- North Carolina Board of Elections "Candidate lists," accessed March 9, 2012
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed June 18, 2012
- General Election Results